About the project
This project seeks to renovate and add to the school’s current facilities.
The school gymnasium is used as a gathering place for assembly, however, it can no longer accommodate all the students since a recent influx of enrolments. Renovation of this building will also provide a more spacious venue for the students to play and do their free time activities particularly during rainy season.
The school library is also in need of an overhaul so the facilities are conducive to student learning and provide storage for resources. The teachers at the school also require space suited to preparing lessons, discussing schoolwork, and rest.
Your support can help:
- Construct a multipurpose hall to be used for assembly and student activities
- Renovate the school library to accommodate more students and resources
- Create a gymnasium space for students to safely do physical activities
- Create a relaxing space for teachers and staff to take time to plan lessons and discuss schoolwork
- Add to the holistic learning provided to students by the school.