Code of Conduct
Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults Policy
Catholic Mission (CM) recognises the personal dignity and rights of children and vulnerable adults towards whom it has a special responsibility and duty of care and respect. CM takes its duty of care seriously and commits to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults from various types of harm, abuse and exploitation in the delivery of services within Australia and overseas.
For this reason, CM has developed the following policy and procedures which aim to protect the rights of children and vulnerable adults, as well as CM workers, representatives and partners, through outlining systems and mechanisms for raising awareness, preventing, reporting and responding to issues related to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults.
- Safeguarding Policy and Procedure
- Safeguarding Code of Conduct
- Form HR35 Parent-Guardian Consent Form for Child(ren) to Participate in Event-Activity
- Form HR49 Risk Identification, Assessment & Control Form
- Form HR50 Assessment of Safeguarding Risk Context
- Form HR51 Safeguarding Children/Vulnerable Adults Reporting Form for Suspected Abuse
- Form HR52 Consent Form for Use of Photographs of and Materials Produced by Children within Australia
- Form HR53 Photographer’s/Videographer’s Release
- Form HR54 Consent Form for Use of Photographs of and Materials Produced by Children In-Country (outside Australia)
- Firm HR08-8.3 Safeguarding Children and the Vulnerable in Story Telling and Media.
- Form HR19 National Criminal history & Working with children checks Information Sheet.
- HR13-13.1 Counter-Terrorism Policy
- HR13-13.2 Environmental Sustainability Policy
- HR13-13.3 Gender Equality Policy
- HR13-13.4 Disability Policy
- HR13-13.5 Human Rights Policy
- HR13-13.6 Conflict Sensitivity – Do No Harm Policy