Do you have an adventurous spirit?
Are you looking for a challenge?
Have you ever wanted to see how your generosity makes a difference through life-changing projects?
Join Catholic Mission’s Ride and Stride: Cambodia 2020, and you will not only explore scenic Cambodia, but you will be witnessing projects in action that benefit those in need.
- Embark on an incredible Cambodian adventure from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh.
- Immerse yourself in traditional Khmer culture as you cycle and trek across exquisite countryside, into rural communities and bustling cities.
- Explore impressive jungle temples and gaze upon the majestic spires of the World Heritage listed Angkor Wat.
- See firsthand some of the life-changing projects your funds make possible.
Trek to Reach Out - Myanmar 2019
Myanmar | 31 January - 10 February 2019
Seven passionate participants from across Australia traveled over to Myanmar on in January 2019 to experience the fascinating culture and lifestyle of Myanmar – as well as visiting life-changing projects that their fundraising supports.
In total, over $26,000 was raised towards these projects, which is a fantastic effort! Check out the video below to get a taste of the adventure...
Ride to Reach Out - Cambodia 2017
Cambodia | 15 - 26 November 2017
Seventeen participants. 250 kilometres. $70,000 raised. One shared goal. The Ride to Reach Out, a challenge like no other, pushed seventeen keen cyclists from around Australia to their limits, as they rode through the heart of Cambodia to raise funds for crucial projects supported by Catholic Mission.
"It was a perspective-changing experience. My overall impression is that it is something of exceptional value, both personally and as a Catholic. It gave me a sense of overwhelming gratitude."
- Bernadette Bryant, Ride to Reach Out participant
"It's very good to see funds spent wisely to support self-sustaining projects."
- Peter Gill, Ride to Reach Out participant
Give us a call on 1800 257 296