Adult Formation and Professional Development
Catholic Mission Adult Formation and Professional Development Programs can support you and your organisation’s efforts to transform the capabilities and attitudes of your leaders and their teams. We have 15 years of expertise in delivering holistic learning experiences which engage your mind, heart, hands and spirit. We specialise in the following areas:
- Living and Leading Global and Local Mission – in context of your workplace and charism
- Development, Aid, Catholic Social Teaching and the Human Rights Framework – in context of living our faith and building God’s Kingdom, responding to Jesus’ call for each of us in the Gospel
- Mission for Today’s World, The Choice to Forgive – Experiencing the South African Truth and Reconciliation Commission in response to the fall of Apartheid
- Mission in Response to Asylum Seekers and Refugees – The spirituality of Jesus as a Border Crosser
- Mission and Ecology (in partnership with Catholic Earthcare)
- Mission and Indigenous Australia (in partnership with Aboriginal Catholic Ministries and NATSICC)
- Immersion Programs
- Experiential Theatre
- ...and much more.
Our experienced team can offer a pre-developed program for you, your parish, team, organisation or we can create a learning program in response to your professional needs. We believe we can be an excellent partner in how your workplace supports and develops your leaders and staff. We offer a flexibility and adaptive program which inspires and empowers participants and leaves them equipped and energised.